Kids Paper Crafts – Squash Album
Kids Paper Crafts : The Squash Album
If you are looking for kids paper crafts, the following tutorial is a great project for you. This project is appropriate for children ages 7 and up, but younger children will enjoy as well, with help from an adult.
Kids Paper Crafts
- 3 sheets of card stock paper 12×12
- tape or glue or some sort
- any embellishments of your choosing (stickers, ribbon, markers, etc.)
1. Fold the first piece of paper in half. Open it up, and fold it again along the same fold line but in the opposite direction.
2. Open up your paper and turn it so your line is going horizontally along the page. Fold the paper down the center making sure to open it up and refold it in the opposite direction. You will have an “x” on your paper now
3. Make the last crease by folding your paper diagonally. You will only do this once.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 using your other pieces of paper.
5. When you are done, you should have two FULL squares in opposite corners and two squares with diagonal folds down the middle in opposite corners. Turn your first sheet so that you have a FULL square at the bottom right corner. Apply adhesive to that square, keeping the adhesive inside the crease lines.
6. Take your second sheet and line up your top left solid square and place it over your adhesive.
7. Next place adhesive in the bottom right square of your second sheet of paper. Take your third sheet of paper and place the top left solid square on top of your adhesive.
8. Time to fold your paper into a small book – this can be tricky. Starting back at the top that the two squares the diagonal folds and bring the creases up to meet over your paper then push them down to line up with the square below it. Holding this down with one hand, take your other hand and push the solid square down.
9. Flip your paper over to the left and repeat the above step. Then flip your book over towards you and repeat the last fold.
Your kids paper crafts – squash album – is complete.
If you want to make a smaller book you can use the same steps with smaller paper. Just be sure the paper is square! It can be used on a 12×12 sheet, 10×10, 8×8 or 6×6. Anything smaller than a 6×6 your book may come out too small to put anything in.
Kids paper crafts are so much fun – enjoy with a child today
Check out the latest in girls hair accessories at www.mysunshineshoppe.com – we don’t sell kids paper crafts or kits, but there is a wide variety of kids hair accessories.